Study Centre Coordinators
The Study Centre Coordinators assist the Regional Coordinators in the management of the study centres in the region.
The responsibilities of the Study Centre Coordinator include:
- Ensures the effective supervision and administration of the centre.
- Assist students in the effective organization of face-to-face sessions.
- Assist students in keeping timelines in the submission of assignments and Teacher-made Tests.
- Ensure that the students keep to the rules and regulations that govern the conduct of quizzes and examinations at the Study Centre.
- Ensure that the students keep appropriate sanitation and cleanliness in the Study Centre.
- Ensure appropriate arrangement for classroom space for teaching and learning at the study centre.
- Keep adequate student records of all correspondence to and from the college.
- Collate all issues that relate to teaching and learning at the study centre for the attention of the RRT and Provost.
- Be responsible to the RRT in the exercise of his/her duties in the Centre.